4/24/10

My Dad the Fucking Selfish Hypocrite (via rant)

Memory of the Day:

(Today) I'm in the bedroom watching a movie on the computer. All of a sudden, it starts to beep, showing that it needs the charger. Since my dad is already in the living room, I ask if he could please grab it. He says no, he's not my 'slave' and I need to stop being so selfish and helpless and get it myself.

What. The. FUCK.

Selfish?? Helpless?? *scoff. If I'm selfish, then what the fuck is he?? I (politely) ask if he could grab the charger since he's already there and he calls me selfish. Is it just me? Am I really selfish? Maybe I am. Either way, I personally think it's pretty fucking selfish of him that he won't get off his fat ass and get the damn charger since it's two feet away and I'm watching a movie.

This isn't the first time. On Friday, I came home from school intending on going on the computer. However, when I walked in and saw that it wasn't on the desk. So I guessed that it was probably hidden in his room. Surprise surprise, I go to his room and the door is locked. Now, Idiot Him taught Sammy and I how to the lock last year. So I text him and say, "You didn't have to lock the computer in your room. If I wanted to I could just pick it open." He replies by saying, "Ha! Good luck with that. I hid all the screwdrivers." So I go to the drawer and find the screwdriver. So I text him back saying, "Then why did I just find a screwdriver in the drawer?" His reply says, "Doesn't fit." So I go to his door and pick it open. Miraculously, I open the door and (without physically entering the room) see the computer on the bed and an open package of candy that I bought Sammy last week (with my money) for her birthday. The same candy that I asked if I could have and then replace the next day. The exact same candy that he said I couldn't have because it wasn't mine. What. A. Fucking. Hypocrite. So I text back and say, "So how come I know that you ate Sammy's candy that you said I couldn't have?" So he totally goes off and says I'm grounded for the weekend because I 'violated his space' and blahblahblah...

It didn't last. It never does. Because my dad is a fucking selfish hypocrite and I cannot WAIT to get out of this shit hole and escape to My New Life aka college.

Words of the Day

dad (a solid dark green that makes a thud sound)
Matthew (mostly dark red with a background smudge of dark green and a shock of sunflower yellow at the end because of the W)
fuck (a bright, gaudy orange that makes me flinch with the pronunciation of the 'ck')
selfish (a bright yellow that flows into an earwax brown)
hypocrite (orangey yellow with a dab of green at the end because of the hard T)

No comments:

Post a Comment